Kingherbs′ 100% Natural Butterbur Extract/Petasites Hybridus Extract: 15% Petasins
|FOB Price:||US $1 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $1/ kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: CAS No.: 60102-37-6
- Petasins: 15%
- Specification: ISO 9001, Kosher Certificate
- HS Code: 2939999090
- Raw Material: Plants
- Trademark: KINGHERBS
- Origin: China
Botanical Source: Petasites Hybridus.
Plant Part Used: Leaf
CAS No.: 60102-37-6
Specification: 15% Petasins
The Butterbur (Petasites japonicus) has been a staple of the Japanese diet for many years and is one of the few vegetables native to Japan. Besides being recognized for its value as a staple food item it has also demonstrated anti-allergenic properties in recent studies and clinical trials.
Petasin is responsible for the antispasmodic properties of the plant by reducing;
Spasms in smooth muscle and vascular walls, in addition to providing;
An anti-inflammatory effect by inhibiting leukotriene synthetics;
Petasin has been found to be treat migraine headache, asthma, bronchitis;
Butterbur has also been used for cough, urination and stomach problems.
- We can also customize orders as customer's requirements and specifications.
- KINGHERBS' is specialized in manufacturing and exporting different kinds of food industry related goods, such as Inulin (90% or 98%), Myricetin, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Green Coffee Bean Extract Total Chlorogenic Acids, Fenugreek Seed Extract Furostanol Saponins 50% etc.
- With the effective exporting system and prompt reaction, we ensure that we can transfer the shipping documents and deliver our cargos on time.
* Herbal extracts
* Herbal oil
* Natural colors
* Herb powders
* Vegetable & Fruit powder
Contact: Ms. Tina Tan