Pharmaceutical Grade Angelica Root Extract Ligustilide and Ferulic Acid
|FOB Price:||US $1 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $1/ kg|
|Transport Package:||in Fiber Drum, LDPE Bag Inside. N. W.: 25kgs/Drum|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: CAS NO.: 84775-41-7
- Application: Medicinal
- Part: Root
- Specification: Ligustilide and Ferulic Acid, ISO 9001, Kosher Certificate
- Grade: Food&Pharmaceutical
- Sample: Free
- Function: Enriching The Blood and Invigorate The Circulation
- Storage Method: Normal
- Raw Material: Plants
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO
- Type: Herbal Extract
- Botanical Source: Angelica Sinensis(Oliv. )Diels
- Extracting Type: Solvent Extraction
- Appearance: Brown Fine Powder
- Testing Method: HPLC
- Packaging Material: Paper
- Extraction Process: Chemical
- Trademark: KINGHERBS
Botanical Source: Angelica Sinensis(Oliv. )Diels
CAS NO.: 84775-41-7
Plant Part Used: Root
1. Standard powder extract: Ligustilide 20%, ferulic acid 0.2%;
2.100% pure Angelica Dongquai oil by Supercritical Carbon Dioxide Fluid Extraction (SCFE-CO2);
3. Ligustilide 40%, ferulic acid 0.4%;
4. Dongquai oil produced by SCFE-CO2.
Angelica is a good remedy for colds, coughs, pleurisy, wind, colic, rheumatism and diseases of the urinary organs, and it is generally used as a stimulating expectorant, combined with other expectorants the actions of which is facilitated, and to a large extent diffused, through the whole of the pulmonary region. It is also a useful agent for feverish conditions, acting as a diaphoretic.
1). To enrich the blood and invigorate the circulation of blood.
2). To fight against oxidation and scavenge free radicals.
3). To supplement Vitamin E.
4). To reduce the excitability of myocardium and to treat the auricular fibrilation.
5). To lower blood pressure and blood fat and to protect the pathological changes of main artery as well as to treat atherosclerosis.
Purer and absolute natural flavor;
Higher content of active ingredients;
No solvent residuals;No heavy metals.