Prostate Hyperplasia Inhibition Saw Palmetto Extract Fatty Acids 35%
|FOB Price:||US $1 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $1/ kg|
|Transport Package:||in Fiber Drum, LDPE Bag Inside. N. W.: 25kgs/Drum|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: CAS No.: 84604-15-9
- Name: Saw Palmetto Extract
- CAS No.: 84604-15-9
- Active Ingredient: Fatty Acids
- Sample: Free
- Appearance: Fine Light Yellow to White Powder
- Trademark: KINGHERBS _ KH
- Origin: China
- Raw Material: Plants
- Botanical Source: Serenoa Repens(Bartr.)Small
- Part Used: Berry
- Main Function: Inhibition of Prostate Hyperplasia
- Grade: Medicine
- Shelf: 2 Years
- Specification: ISO 9001, Kosher Certificate
- HS Code: 2932
CAS No.: 84604-15-9
Botanical Source: Serenoa Repens
Plant Part Used: Berry
Specification:Fatty Acids 25%, 45%
Saw Palmetto Oil Fatty Acids 85%
Saw palmetto is a plant. Its ripe fruit is used to make medicine. It is best known for its use in decreasing symptoms of an enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hypertrophy, BPH). Saw palmetto is used for treating certain types of prostate infections. It is also sometimes used, in combination with other herbs, to treat prostate cancer.
Saw palmetto fruit (berry) is a large reddish-black drupe and is an important food source for wildlife and historically for humans. It contains constituents such as fatty acids, steroidal saponins, phytosterols, volatile oil, resin, tannins. Saw Palmetto berries contain an oil with a variety of fatty acids and phytosterols. These fatty acids include capric, caprylic, caproic, lauric, palmitic, and oleic acid and their ethyl esters. The major phytosterols are beta-sitosterol, stigmasterol, cycloartenol, stigmasterol, cycloartenol, lupeol, lupenone, and 24-methyl-cyclo-artenol.
Saw palmetto extract is an extract of the fruit of Serenoa repens. It is one of the most well-known supplements. Originating in the tropical regions of the south east United States, the American Indians and settlers alike were aware of Saw Palmetto's medical benefits for urinary disorders, prostates, and general health.
Saw palmetto extract is rich in fatty acids and phytosterols. It has been used in traditional, eclectic, and alternative medicine to treat a variety of conditions, most notably benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). As men and women mature from middle-age to senior, many will begin to suffer the effects of poor urinary tract health. Passing age 60, the likelihood of suffering a urinary infection increases drastically. A Saw Palmetto supplement taken regularly can prevent urinary tract problems from arising or can help to treat an existing issue.
Saw Palmetto Extract can preserve prostate health for men; It can help with urinary infections and menstrual problems for women. Weightlifters and athletes can also see great benefits from taking a Saw Palmetto supplement. By increasing good testosterone levels, Saw Palmetto helps boost workout endurance and muscle.
Saw palmetto extract can also treat loss of hair, and help with the growing of hair.
- We can also customize orders as customer's requirements and specifications.
- KINGHERBS' is specialized in manufacturing and exporting different kinds of food industry related goods, such as Inulin (90% or 98%), Myricetin, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Green Coffee Bean Extract Total Chlorogenic Acids, Fenugreek Seed Extract Furostanol Saponins 50% etc.
- With the effective exporting system and prompt reaction, we ensure that we can transfer the shipping documents and deliver our cargos on time.
* Herbal extracts
* Herbal oil
* Natural colors
* Herb powders
* Vegetable & Fruit powder