Factory Supply Barley Malt Extract Hordenine for Baby Food
|FOB Price:||US $1 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $1/ kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: 539-15-1
- Assay Method: UV
- State: Powder
- Name: Malt Extract
- Testing Method: HPLC
- Shelf: 2 Years
- Sample: Available
- Transport Package: 25kgs/Drum
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO
- Application: Food, Health Care Products
- Extract Source: Malt
- Main Ingredients: Hordenine
- Grade: Medicine,Food
- Appearance: Light Yellow Powder
- Trademark: KINGHERBS
- Specification: ISO 9001, Kosher Certificate
- HS Code: 2938909090
Barley Malt Extract
Appearance:Light yellow powder
1.The main benefit of hordenine is to assist in the release of fat from fat cells for energy.
2.Increase mental and physical energy through the release of norepinephrine.
3.Hordenine is also claimed to suppress appetite. This is based on hordeine's supposed ability to slow the digestion of food, making people feel fuller for longer.
4.It can be used as an antibacterial product.
1.Hordenine base a hypoglycemic effect, suitable for human consumption in diabetes.
2.Hordenine with water to boil then add the sugar and lemon brew into the barley tea, alleviate the effect of gastrointestinal inflammation, particularly suitable for patients recovering from drinking.
3.Hordenine base (for dimethyl aminoethyl phenol), a relaxation of bronchial smooth muscle, contraction of blood vessels, vascular compression or central blood pressure and exciting effect, can be used to relieve bronchitis and bronchial asthma. Barley seeds after cooking also be used as ulcers poultices.
* Herbal oil
*Vegetable & Fruit powder
*Vitamin & Mineral Premix
- We can also customize orders as customer's requirements and specifications.
- KINGHERBS' is specialized in manufacturing and exporting different kinds of food industry related goods, such as Artemisinin, Myricetin, Olive Leaf Extract Oleuropein 10%~80%, Hydroxytyrosol 5%-50%;
Olive Fruit Extract Maslinic Acid 5%~50% ; Dihydromyricetin, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Zinger Zerumbet Extract
Fenugreek Seed Extract Furostanol Saponins 50%, Apple Root extract, Rosemary Extract Rosmarinic Acid 2%~98%, Carnosic Acid 5%~80% etc
- With the effective exporting system and prompt reaction, we ensure that we can transfer the shipping documents and deliver our cargoes on time.
Welcome Visit us:
Vitafoods Europe 2017 ( Geneva, Switherland): May. 9th-11th, Booth No.: G141
Incos Korea 2017 (Seoul, Korea): Jun. 20th-22th, Booth No.: M19
SupplySide West 2017 (Las Vegas, US): Oct. 6th-7th, Booth No.: V141.