High Quality White Willow Bark Extract (Salicin 15%, 98%)
|FOB Price:||US $15-90 / kg|
|Min. Order:||25 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|25 kg||US $15-90/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||20 Tons|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: CAS No.: 138-52-3
- Assay Method: HPLC
- Application: Medicine
- Extract Source: Salix Alba L.
- Growth Environment: Cold Temperate
- Scent: Odorless
- Type: Herb
- Part Used: Bark
- Specification: Salicin 25%, 98% By HPLC; ISO 9001; Kosher
- HS Code: 2938909090
- Certification: ISO, FDA, Kosher
- Application Form: Tablet, Capsule
- State: Powder
- Type of Product: Standard Extract
- Watch Parts: Leaf
- Size: Large
- Appearance: Brown Yellow Powder
- Trademark: KINGHERBS
- Origin: China
Botanical Source: Salix alba L.
Part used: Bark
CAS No.: 138-52-3
Appearance: Brown Yellow Powder
Specification: 5: 1; 10: 1; 20: 1
Salicin 15%, 25%, 98% By HPLC
White Willow Bark contains salicin, which the body converts to salicylic acid and has the same effect on the body as aspirin without any side effects. In fact, White Willow Bark was the basis for the synthesis of aspirin. Willow Bark also contains bitter phenolic and flavonoid glycosides. The most famous and active phenolicglycoside is salicin, which is a mono glycoside of salicylic acid. Salicylic acid is a weak anti-inflammatory agent but converted by the liver to acetyl-salicylic acid.
Antipyretic and analgesic, treating colds and infections;
Anti-rheumatism, relieving arthritis pain, back pain and other symptoms;
Salicin can promote digestion, with the effect of local anesthetic.
Pure natural White Willow bark extract helps to relieve headaches.
It can relieve acute and chronic pain, including headache, back and neck pain, muscle aches, and menstrual cramps; Control arthritis discomforts.
Applied in cosmetics, it can inhibit whelk and relieve swelling and pain;
Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is mainly used to curing fever, colds and infections;
Applied in feed additive, it is mainly used as feed additive for diminishing inflammation and promoting digestion
- We can also customize orders as customer's requirements and specifications.
- KINGHERBS is specialized in manufacturing and exporting different kinds of food industry related goods, such as Maca Extract, Myricetin, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Fenugreek Seed Extract, Green Coffee Bean Extract etc.
- With the effective exporting system and prompt reaction, we ensure that we can transfer the shipping documents and deliver our cargos on time.
* Herbal extracts
* Herbal oil
* Natural colors
* Herb powders
* Vegetable & Fruit powder
Salicin safely be taken long-term at recommended doses. Higher than commonly recommended doses of this herb can cause stomach upset, nausea, or tinnitus (ringing in the ears). If any of these reactions develop. Stop taking the herb.
Avoid white willow bark, which can irritate the stomach, if you are sensitive to aspirin, or if you have an ulcer or other gastrointestinal disorder.
As with aspirin products, never give white willow bark to children or teenagers under age 16 with symptoms of the cold, the flu, or chicken pox. Although white willow bark is unlikely to cause the rare but potentially fatal condition called Reye's syndrome in such cases-it is metabolized differently than aspirin-the similarity to aspirin is close enough to warrant caution.