Anthocyanidins 5%, 25% Black Currant Extract
|FOB Price:||US $1 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $1/ kg|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: 68606-81-5
- Storage Method: Packed in Fiber Drum, LDPE Bag Inside
- State: Fine Dark Violet Powder
- Type: Anthocyanidins
- Botanical Source: Ribes Nigrum L.
- Active Ingredient: Anthocyanidins
- Odor & Taste: Characteristic
- Trademark: Kingherbs
- Specification: Anthocyanidins 5%, 25%
- HS Code: 2938909090
- Certification: ISO, Kosher
- Application: Health Care Products
- Extract Source: Blackcurrant Fruit
- Product Name: Black Currant Extract
- Plant Parts Used: Fruit
- Appearance: Fine Dark Violet Powder
- Solubility: Good Soluble in Water
- Transport Package: Keep Well Sealed, Away From Moisture, Strong Heat
- Origin: China
Black Currant Extract
Botanical Source: Ribes nigrum L.
Plant Part Used: Berry
CAS No.: 68606-81-5
Specification: Anthocyanins 10%, 25% by HPLC.
Black Currant is a small perennial shrub, a species of the Ribes berry that grows in the central and northern part of Europe. It has a characteristic aroma due to which it can be distinguished from the other currant berries. This shrub is also known for the French "cassis" that it has. The black currant berries are dark purple in color. It is an edible berry, and it grows to a height of about two meters high in the woody branches. It is known as "Munakka" in Hindi.
Delay body-aging, improve body immunity;
Significant anti-inflammatory activity;
Anti-oxidation, improving immunity;
Help lower serum cholesterol and prevent arteriosclerosis.
Maintain eye health, promote the blood microcirculation of eye, alleviate eyestrain.
Black Currant extract contains aminophenol, vitamins and our necessary mineral substance, so it is widely used in pharmaceutical, health product, food and cosmetic field. blackcurrant fruits are a good source of minerals and vitamins, especially vitamin C, they have diuretic and diaphoretic actions, help to increase bodily resistance infections and are a valuable remedy for treating colds and flu.