Kingherbs′ 100% Luo Han Guo Extract: 80% Mogrosides, 25% Mogroside V
|1-49 50-99 100+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $25 US $20 US $15|
|Purchase Qty. (kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: CAS No.: 88901-36-4
- Effect: Stabilization
- Mogrosides: 80%
- Botanical Source: Momordica Grosvenori Swingle
- Transport Package: 25kgs/Drum
- Origin: China
- Nutritional Value: Nutritional
- Resource: Natural
- Appearance: White Powder
- Trademark: KINGHERBS
- Specification: ISO 9001, Kosher Certificate
- HS Code: 2939999090
Luo Han Guo Extract
Fructus Monordicae Extract
Botanical Source: Momordica Grosvenori Swingle
CAS No.: 88901-36-4
Appearance: White powder
Specification: 80% Mogrosides, 25% Mogroside V.
Luo Han Guo is a perennial vine, cultivated in northern Guangxi of China, this rare fruit is often used as a sugar substitute. It is known to have a positive effect on blood glucose and helps to ease damaged pancreatic cells. Long used to cure coughs and reduce fever, additional health benefits of this unique fruit are constantly being found.
Luo Han Guo extract is an incredibly exciting and totally unique new sweetener that provides benefits no other sweeteners can! Unlike sugar, Stevia, Equal, Sweet ON Low and other ordinary sweeteners, Luo Han Guo extract does not stimulate fat storage, elevate insulin levels or raise cholesterol. Made from natural Lo Han fruit, Luo Han Guo extract has been clinically proven to speed up the fat burning process without stimulating insulin production. Luo Han Guo extract is the first and only sweetener available that's great for weight loss, completely natural, and safe for diabetics, children, hypoglycemics, and anyone who wants to significantly improve their diet.
1. Has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for colds, coughs, sore throats, gastrointestinal disorder, as well as a blood purifier.
2. Easily soluble in water without any sediment. The Extract contains 80% or greater Mogroside. Mogroside is 300 times sweeter than cane sugar and low in calories. It is a stable, non-fermentable additive ideal for Diabetics.
3. Contains high amounts of amino acids, fructose, vitamins and minerals. It is also used in traditional Chinese cooking for flavor and nutrition. It is a versatile natural sweetener, suited to replace artificial sweeteners such as aspartame. Works well in beverages, baked foods, nutritional foods, diet foods or any food product that requires either a low to no carbohydrate sweetener or low to no calories. Cooking or baking does not affect the flavor or sweetness of it.
|Analysis Items||Specifications||Results||Methods used|
|Appearance||Fine White Powder||Conforms||Visual test|
|Odor & Taste||Characteristic,sweet||Conforms||Organoleptic test|
|Bulk Density||25-45g/100ml||Conforms||ASTM D1895B|
|Particle Size||99% through 80 Mesh||Conforms||AOAC 973.03|
|Solubility||Soulble in Water||Conforms||Visual|
|Assay||NLT 50% Mogroside V||51.14%||HPLC|
|Loss on Drying||NMT 5.0%||2.32%||USP|
|Ash Content||NMT 5.0%||1.68%||2g /525ºC /3hrs|
|Extract Solvents||Pure Water||Conforms||/|
|Heavy Metals||NMT 10ppm||Conforms||Atomic Absorption|
|Arsenic (As)||NMT 1ppm||Conforms||Atomic Absorption|
|Lead (Pb)||NMT 3ppm||Conforms||Atomic Absorption|
|Cadmium (Cd)||NMT 1ppm||Conforms||Atomic Absorption|
|Mercury(Hg)||NMT 0.1ppm||Conforms||Atomic Absorption|
|Sterilization Method||High temperature & pressure for a short time of 5~10 seconds|
|Microbiological Data||Total Plate Count<5000cfu/g||Conforms||GB 4789.2|
|Total Yeast & Mold<100cfu/g||Conforms||GB 4789.15|
|E. Coli to be negative||Negative||GB 4789.3|
|Staphylococcus to be negative||Negative||GB 4789.10|
|Salmonella to be negative||Negative||GB 4789.4|
|Packing and Storage||Packed in fiber drum, LDPE bag inside. Net weight: 20kgs/drum.|
|Keep well sealed, away from moisture, strong heat and sunlight.|
|Shelf Life||3 years if sealed and stored in the recommended conditions.|
- We can also customize orders as customer's requirements and specifications.
- KINGHERBS' is specialized in manufacturing and exporting different kinds of food industry related goods, such as Inulin (90% or 98%), Myricetin, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Green Coffee Bean Extract Total Chlorogenic Acids, Fenugreek Seed Extract Furostanol Saponins 50% etc.
- With the effective exporting system and prompt reaction, we ensure that we can transfer the shipping documents and deliver our cargos on time.* Herbal extracts
* Herbal oil
* Natural colors
* Herb powders
* Vegetable & Fruit powder
Contact: Ms. Tina Tan
Factory: BaiShui Industry Park, Qiyang, Yongzhou,Hunan, China
Office: 27 Floor, Blding 6, Cimen, Wanjiali Rd,Changsha 410014, Hunan, China
MOB: +86 186 8496 4000
TEL: +86 731 8986 5681 ext:808 FAX: +86 731 8986 5683