Supply 100% Natural Apocynum Venetum Extract, Dogbane Leaf Extract
|FOB Price:||US $1 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $1/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Kg/ Week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Standard Extract
- Assay Method: HPLC, UV
- Application: Health Care Products, Medicine
- Extract Source: Apocynum Venetum
- Botanical Source: Apocynum Venetum L
- Solubility: Soluble in Water
- Transport Package: in Fiber Drum, LDPE Bag Inside. N. W.: 25kgs/Drum
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO, FDA, Kosher
- Application Form: Tablet, Capsule
- State: Powder
- Appearance: Brownish Yellow Powder
- Test Method: HPLC&UV
- Trademark: Kingherbs
- Specification: Flavone
- HS Code: 2938909090
Product Name: Apocynum venetum extract
Botanical Source: Apocynum venetum L.
Appearance: Brownish yellow powder
Apocynum venetum, commonly known as luobuma or rafuma, is a small shrub, the leaves of which make a tea that is particularly popular in China.
Apocynum venetum is said to have cardioprotective, diuretic, and sedative properties. Apocynum venetum tea has been found to reduce blood pressure in rodent studies, but there is currently no human evidence for these effects.
Drinking Apocynum venetum tea may also have a minor anti-anxiety effect, and a mild antidepressant effect. Both of these claims are based on animal evidence, with no human evidence available at this time.
Further research is needed to determine Apocynum venetum's main mechanism.
Though there is minimal human evidence for Apocynum venetum's effects, it appears to be safe to drink. Apocynum venetum and St. John's wort (Hypericum perforatum) have some similar bioactive compounds, including hyperforin. This means that Apocynum venetum may have interactions with other drugs, like St. John's wort does, but this has not been sufficiently tested.
1. Increased hypoxia tolerance;
2. Reduce the incidence of arrhythmia;
3. Protection of myocardial ischemia and improve cardiac;
4. Increase in myocardial energy supply;
5. Improve the quality of sleep;
6. Anti -depression.